We know that choosing your wedding venue is one of the most important, toughest and most time consuming parts of planning your wedding, so we thought it would be helpful if we popped together a quick reference guide of what makes Orchardleigh such a magical wedding venue…
- Orchardleigh House is a beautiful 19th Century Stately Home situated within a 500 acre gated private Estate, located in one of the most picturesque areas in the UK
- Your entire wedding day can be held on the Estate – Church Service or Civil Service, Reception and accommodation all on the Orchardleigh Estate
- Licensed for Civil services inside the House or outside in the Formal Garden
- Exclusive use of the House, we encourage guests to enjoy the House and Estate as if it were their own.
- Banqueting within the main house for up to 165 guests and a marquee available to hire that accommodates up to 400 guests
- Enough accommodation for your entire wedding party – up to a maximum of 172 guests
- There are two Churches situated on the Estate which can marry couples even if they have no connection with Parish
- St Mary’s, a romantic Candlelit Church, is located on the Estate on its own Island and is probably the only Church in he UK with its own Helipad!
- Stunning grounds, gardens and house interior, providing unlimited gorgeous back drops and photo opportunities come rain or shine.
- Beautiful food from our own farm. We have our own chickens, beef, pork and lamb and have a hygiene rating of 5.
- Beautiful setting and plenty of space, no matter what the weather!
- Dancing until dawn! On the evening of your wedding, the bar will stay open for you and your guests until you say close!
- Family owned with personal service
- Wedding costs 30% to 50% less than our direct competitors and great discounts available for larger and mid week weddings
- Only 2 hours from Big Ben
- Awarded a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Transform your wedding into 2 or 3 day event with our Cottages, sleeping up to 75 guests
- Luxury twin engine plane for the longer journeys, which can be hired from £390 per flying hour. (Ex Pilot) please ask.
- Superb Brian Huggat designed 18 hole Golf Course
- Longranger Helicopter on site that can be hired to travel from the Church to House or House to Honeymoon. Available to hire ex pilot from £300 per half flying hour.
We also have our own Helipads next to both Estate Churches!
- Superb Gondola for Bride to arrive across the Lake to the Church and 9 seater Launch for Bridesmaids
- A fleet of stunning Wedding cars. And because the cars are garaged on the estate, you have the option to choose convertible or saloon on the day, depending on the weather! Plus a free self drive 17 seater minibus for your Guests
- Should one of our wedding cars unfortunately breakdown we have backup cars available in 5 minutes!
- Should we be unlucky enough to have an electricity power cut during your wedding we have our own backup generators to ensure your wedding is unaffected.
- We can offer a range of outside activities and pursuits, including clay pigeon shooting, Jenga and crochet – and almost anything you can dream up!
- Our Peterbilt American Supertruck offers a very unique and fun means of getting to and from the Church or around the Estate - complete with a bar and disco area at the rear of the cab!
- We are now offering our lovely Bride and Groom’s an exclusive minimoon of two nights static charter on our luxurious 60′ Sunseeker super yacht, which is moored in Weymouth,for £200 per night or a fabulous package which includes a helicopter flight from Orchardleigh’s South Terrace down to Weymouth and two nights Static Charter from £600!